1. How old were you when you began dancing and where did you dance? I was 14 when I started dancing with Del Buono School of Dance. I danced ballet, jazz, Celtic, and started to learn en pointe, however, that only lasted about a year.
2. What is your roll with Femme? I work with Tina on the administrative side of the business, web development, dancer contracts, working through growing pains together, problem solving, show production, etc. I also dance with the company!
3. When you aren’t shaking your booty in Burlesque, what is your favorite style of dance? I love watching ballet and contemporary as you can really feel the emotion the dancers are putting into their performances it just gives me goosebumps! I also love watching hip hop, it's so badass, I also love the confidence the dancer brings to the stage.
4. If you could be any animal what would you be and why? A unicorn, because they are so mystical, magical and of course not real, but I love to dream big and they are such a unique creature.
5. Would you rather eat only your favorite food for the rest of your life or never eat it again? Never it it again, I LOVE food and trying new things. I am sure I would come up with a new favorite along the way :)
6. What is your favorite song to dance to? Just one song? I just can't narrow it down, but how about anything by Beyonce, old school hip hop literally my favorite thing to dance to on any dance floor.
7. What is your most embarrassing moment on stage? Back in my first Femme performance when I forgot the choreo on stage the first night, haha I laughed it off though and kept dancing. Oh and then there was the time when I was kicked on stage during a performance which resulted in my finger bleeding profusely. I kept dancing till the end of the song, however, poor Tina had a lap dance after me and had to dance in my blood haha
8. What is your favorite Femme memory? There are so many to choose from, I have danced with Femme Fatale since the second season, so I have now done 7 shows! I honestly cannot choose, I love watching the gals come together to put on a kickass show each session, I love the friendships, the parties, and when we all get together to watch the show together. We eat chocolate, trade dance clothes, drink wine and have dance offs. Chloe's pool parties are also SO much fun! I love when we make mistakes in rehearsals and can laugh it off and then practice till we make sure it won't be forgotten again. I am always in awe of Tina's brilliant choreography for the mid show finale, I loved Bohemian Rhapsody from the Tribute show and Sorry from the Canadian show.
9. When your not dancing what are you doing? Running two business' "Punchbowl Events" & "If I Can Inc." and supporting other women in business within our community. I also love doing anything with my husband, cooking, hiking, yoga, and reading by the lake in the warm sunshine, or ripping up the slopes on my snowboard in the winter months.
10. Why have you chosen to dance with Femme Fatale Burlesque? I have always loved the support that the leaders and dancers in Femme have for each other. I love the quality of the show production, how hard our dancers work on their choreo and costumes before each show, and the friendships that we acquire through the whole process. It is such a great sisterhood with positivity oozing out of the studio both on and off the dance floor.