1. How old were you when you began dancing and where did you dance? I started dancing when i was 3 years old at Penticton School of Dance. Danced there shortly and then went to another dance studio called Kimberly Hall. After that I was was asked to come to Okanagan Dance Studio's where I trained competitively and finished my training until grade 12.
2. What is your role with Femme? My position with Femme is a Choreographer/Instructor.
3. When you aren’t shaking your booty in Burlesque, what is your favorite style of dance? My other favorite styles of dance are contemporary/lyrical and ballet.
4. If you could be any animal what would you be and why? If I could be any animal I would choose a cat life for sure! Sleeps...Snugs....Snacks....
5. Would you rather eat only your favorite food for the rest of your life or never eat it again? If I had to eat my favorite food for the rest of my life or never eat it again I would probably choose to never eat it again...
6. What is your favorite song to dance to? My favorite song to dance to is a hard question! I have a few. Old school Michael Jackson- Ain't No Sunshine, Etta James- At last and I'd rather go blind, Hozier-From Eden orrrr Steve Aoki- Freak,Christina Aguilera- Dirty.
7. What is your most embarrassing moment on stage? My most embarrassing moment on stage would have to be in my first show performing with Army of Sass and we ended up having a costume change for almost every number and one o the costumes a a mesh "V" cut out bodysuit. I put it on backwards and one of the girls luckily noticed so I ripped it off and changed it the very last second before we walked out onto the stage and as I got into my pose someone from the front row yelled 'NICE NIPPP" My boob didn't really make it all the way into the bodysuit.... FML!
8. What is your favorite Femme memory? My favorite Femme memory would have to be my first class last week! How welcome I felt as soon as I got to meet everyone, and everyone made me feel like i fit right in.
9. When your not dancing what are you doing? When I'm not dancing I'm working at one of my other 3 jobs! Or making lesson plans for the next dance project that may come up. Otherwise I'm enjoying yummy food and drinks with my friends. Or snuggles with my kitty Mila.
10. Why have you chosen to dance with Femme Fatale Burlesque? I have not felt inspired, sexy, wanted or creative in the dance world for the last couple of years. I have been feeling pretty down on myself and have dealt with so many extreme life changes. When i was asked if I had any interest in teaching I was sitting on the couch with my mom and I actually couldn't believe that i had been asked! I immediately got nervous and doubted myself but shorty after I thought no way.... I can do this and i would'n't have been asked if you didn't think i was right for the job. A new group, with new women, in a new city sounds like a wonderful start to something I can look forward to for myself.