1. How old were you when you began dancing and where did you dance? I started dancing when I was 3 at the Pacific Interior School of Dance, which no longer exists. I then moved over to Canadian School of ballet at age 7.
2. What is your roll with Femme? I am a teacher and I love it! :) I teach the level 1s and both groups of 2s!
3. When you aren’t shaking your booty in Burlesque, what is your favorite style of dance? I grew up doing traditional ballet and jazz, I just recently started doing jazz again and its definitely my favorite!
4. If you could be any animal what would you be and why? I would be a sloth, but not for very long because I would get so bored. I envy the way that they literally have 0 cares about anything.
5. Would you rather eat only your favorite food for the rest of your life or never eat it again? Definitely my favorite food, chocolate covered almonds.
6. What is your favorite song to dance to? I love anything Missy Elliot its the best of hip hop and sass!
7. What is your most embarrassing moment on stage? There are too many to count, one would be in our Canada show when I went down about 16 counts too early to the floor before the other girls, I just had to lay there until they came to join me.
8. What is your favorite Femme memory? Besides all of the fun we have off stage, my favorite memory is finishing my first show with Femme. It was the Classic Rock show and I had never done anything like that before in my life. It was the most exhilarating feeling to dance again, and to feel confident and sexy was the icing on the cake.
9. When your not dancing what are you doing? I love to exercise so I’m normally working out at Oranj or teaching fitness there! I also am a full-time Education student, so I’m either at the gym or at school!
10. Why have you chosen to dance with Femme Fatale Burlesque? Femme started off as something that I just wanted to prove to myself that I could do. I didn't have the greatest self confidence and I wanted to try something different. Femme allows me to be the best version of myself. I think that confidence is the sexiest thing in a person, (probably why I have the biggest girl crush on Tina, and pretty much everyone in Femme :) and when I dance I have that confidence. Femme is also my escape, its my happy and creative time to myself.